The Babylon Citizens Council on the Arts (BACCA) is a not-for-profit cultural resource center for the arts serving the needs of residents, artists and art organizations in the township of Babylon. Incorporated in 1974, BACCA is designed to sponsor and develop artistic, cultural, and educational programs or services. The Board of Trustees has set goals to promote and encourage artists in their endeavors through consulting, promotion, technical assistance, and other resources. Our objective is to present quality cultural programs and opportunities for local artists to promote their craft.
Your contribution helps to ensure that there will always be a sustainable future for the arts in the Town of Babylon.
- INVITATIONS: Participation in all membership meetings.
- ARTIST'S REGISTRY: All members have the ability to be listed in the artist's registry. Members have access to the registry, which is maintained by BACCA at the office.
- DISCOUNTS ON: Tuition for classes and workshops; Admission to concerts and theatre productions; Entry fees to BACCA's Judged & Juried Exhibitions as well as art and photography shows.
- ACCESS: to Artists' Registry maintained at BACCA.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS of upcoming BACCA events and classes.
- USE OF BACCA's facilities for cultural group meetings, training, and other events and functions.
- BORROWING PRIVILEGES: from BACCA's Library of Reference Materials & Novels.
- PARTICIPATION: with local businesses via the Rotating Art Exhibits.
- SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS PROGRAMS: Membership has the ability to be part of the selection process for the presentation of the Annual BACCA Trustee Memorial Fund Scholarship and the Annual Town Of Babylon Youth Theatre Awards for excellence in theatre performances by students in High Schools within Babylon Township.
- RENTAL: of art display grids.
- VOLUNTEERISM: Members are encouraged to assist with any and all of out functions.
|BUSINESS / PROFESSIONAL||$250|
Please send your tax deductible contribution to:
c/o Old Town Hall
47 W. Main St., Suite 4
Babylon, NY 11702